Storage Tips 04/09/20 5:17:30 AM
Grain Bin Safety Tips
As you empty your grain bins, remember Simon's Grain Bin Tips ...
- Break up surface crusts from the outside of the grain bin by using a wooden or plastic pole or a weighted line.
- Wear safety belts with properly fastened life lines that will keep you above the stored grain in case of a fall. Never stand on top of stored grain.
- Never enter grain bins alone, always have someone on the outside to get help, if help is needed.
- Never load or unload grain bins while a worker is inside.
- Turn on ventilating equipment.
Remember Safety First !!!